We define and dominate Texas politics.
We know how to win. And win big.
Our team of Texas Lobbyists leverages their decades of experience and connections to bring your issues directly to lawmakers and agency heads who make the important decisions.
- Rated Top 3 Texas Lobby team
- 90% bill passage rate in the 85th Legislative Session
- Selected Top Texas Education Lobbyist by the Texas Education Council
- Private Providers Association of Texas Five Star Healthcare Champion
- Unprecedented success in procurement lobbying
Chad Cantella is a principal with Texas Star Alliance, a Top 3 Texas Lobby Team, with over 25 years of experience lobbying and running political campaigns in Texas and surrounding states.
- Public Policy
- Texas Politics
- Intellectual or Developmental Disabilities (IDD)
- Managed Care
- Criminal Justice
- Juvenile Justice
- Community Supervision (Probation)
- Law Enforcement Technology
- School Safety
- Pre-K Education
- Digital Education
- Association Management
- Nonprofit Organizations
Chad has served in key roles assist clients ranging from national non-profits to major industry groups, including the Texas Computer Education Association, Cenikor, the Private Providers Association of Texas and the Texas Probation Association. He has worked extensively on statewide political campaigns, providing government relations consulting and political campaign management.
Clients Chad has represented . . .
We help individuals and organizations across the country with a wide range of regulatory and business matters.
A conversation about criminal justice reform in Texas
Chad Cantella Ranked Among Top 1.5 Percent of Texas Lobbyists
1122 Colorado St #102
Austin, TX 78701